Thursday 10 February 2011

Gift Voucher Wrapping

I have a gift voucher to give as a teenage birthday pressie and hated the thought of handing over just a little piece of 3" x 2" plastic.  However, when all the money has gone into the gift voucher what do you do?  Make a little gift-wrapping purse, that's what!  Thanks to a couple of coin purse tutorials and a wee adaptation or two, I made this little purse from some left over charm squares, scrap wadding, a zip and a D-ring.



In all honesty, there are a few things I would alter about the making of this next time around but I think it turned out pretty well for a first attempt. And, it certainly improves the look of the gift voucher.

1 comment:

  1. How cute! Love the funky fabric - any teen would love this. There's no holding back those zips now! Well done. Jxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I do try to respond to every comment, but forgive me if occasionally time does not permit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...