Monday 28 February 2011

A little blog Oscar

'Tis the season of awards and I've just been blessed with my own little blogging Oscar from the wonderfully talented, and truly lovely Judith of Rags to Bags.  In the vein of acceptance speeches worldwide I'd like to thank Judith my friend, my mentor and my inspiration for making me the quilter I am today!




The Liebster Blog award was designed to help raise the profile of new/lesser known blogs, I guess to help us share all the fabulous creative inspiration that's out there!  So, as Liebster Blog is an award which you pass on to others, here are my nominees:

North Star Quilting
Crafting at Heart
Fresh Lemons Quilting - this one probably breaks the rules and has more followers than is allowed, but I love the bright crisp piecing by Faith and also it's really hard to find folks with less than 50 followers.

All 3 are recent discoveries which I am watching with interest for future posts and inspiration - I wish them well with their blogging and creativity.

The rules of Liebster Blog are here if you are interested:
1) If you are tagged, and you want to accept, then create a post on your blog and add the leibster blog pic.
2) Link back to the person who gave you the award and say if you accept. 
3) Choose 3-5 of your favourite blogs to tag, link these in your post too and tell the lucky people they have been tagged.


The aim of this award is to bring unknown good blogs to light, (less than 50 Followers is ideal), therefore, please don't tag somebody with 3000 followers!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I do try to respond to every comment, but forgive me if occasionally time does not permit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...