Sunday 17 April 2011

Stash Additions

Yesterday morning the lovely Judith had organised a little class field trip to the Belfast Stitch and Creative Crafts show for those from her classes who were interested.  No way I was going to be left out!  Sadly the show seemed heavily weighted on the creative crafts (think card making, beading and stamping) rather than the Stitch Crafts, but of course that's just my personal bias. So although it would have been good to see some more fabric retailers exhibiting, there were a few and I did manage to pick up some bargains and a few non-bargain lovelies too.

A rather random collection, but all were £1 fqs!

Couldn't get a really good photo of this but hope you can see
this irresistible little French Mademoiselle in chocolate and teal


Love these red and white prints!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I just came over from Brit Quilts :o)
    I love the red and whites and the french fabric, very jealous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I do try to respond to every comment, but forgive me if occasionally time does not permit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...