Tuesday 13 December 2011

Birdie Stitches November Block

A little bit later than I'd hoped my Birdie Stitches November block is finished.



I have so enjoyed these little Birdie blocks throughout the year and it's exciting that there's just one left.  I'd really love to have the December block stitched before Christmas (not a big fan of stitching Christmassy things after the season), but we'll see ...  maybe, when all of my gift sewing is completed I'll find a few minutes in front of a festive movie to work on it.

1 comment:

  1. So cute! Love the wee pressie! Can't wait to see these blocks all sewn together - how on earth will you quilt it? Jxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I do try to respond to every comment, but forgive me if occasionally time does not permit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...