Friday 30 December 2011

December Birdie Stitches

I managed to finish up the final Birdie Stitches block on Christmas Eve -



I changed this one a little bit from Little Miss Shabby's design because with the parcels in the original it was quite similar to my redesign of the November block (which I redesigned because Thanksgiving is not a holiday I celebrate).  In part, that's been the beauty of this BOM - Corey's designs have been gorgeous but there has been plenty of scope to rework those that didn't quite work for me.

So, to add to my 2012 stitching plans I now have 12 Birdie blocks to make up into a quilt.  One of these days ....

Hope you are all putting together your 2012 stitching plans too - look forward to seeing what 2012 will bring from your creative hands!

3 comments:

  1. That wee robin has been so cute in all his different outfits! It's going to be one stunning quilt when it's all put together! Add that one to the list for 2012! Jxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. its lovely...looking forwards to seeing what you do with all the blocks xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I do try to respond to every comment, but forgive me if occasionally time does not permit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...