Thursday 8 December 2011

Goodies for ME!

From Susan:



gorgeous Christmas tree decorations.  If I could take a decent pic of my Christmas tree with my camera I would prove these are now proudly hanging there for all to see.  But sadly my pics all looked like I'd had a little too much festive spirit, see?




Anyway, I promise they are there Susan - thank you, you're a sweetheart!

I must also showcase the talents of Susan's daughter Helen.  Isn't this a fabulous Christmas Card?



Clearly creativity is working through the generations of Canadians Abroad.  Amazing, Helen!


And then this beautiful, funky Christmas fabric and this Modern Blocks book was gifted to me very generously by my amazing friend Judith.  I can't wait to think of something Christmassy to use up these fun fqs, and now I can't wait for Christmas to be over to be able to get stuck into some of the blocks in this book.  Thank you so much J!



It is good to give, but it is also very nice to receive.  Thank you ladies!


2 comments:

  1. Your welcome! You have had a touch year and needed a little smile I thought. Gorgeous tree by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You deserve all the lovely things you get! So glad you like the book! Jxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I do try to respond to every comment, but forgive me if occasionally time does not permit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...