Thursday 8 March 2012

Great Post!

No not this blog post, but this post all the way from Minnesota!




This is the pouch made for me by my secret partner Katie in the Mouthy Stitches Pouch Swap.  Isn't it cute?  My photo doesn't do justice to the beautiful red linen fabric - it is not a rusty red as it appears, but more like a deep cranberry (just my thing). And don't you just love those wee snails and turtles - they make me want to take it easy for a while!  This pouch is a great size for all sorts of purposes but I think I'll be using it for a little portable hand-sewing project or two.  Katie also added some fun and beautiful scraps for me to play with too.

It's a great pouch - thank you so much Katie!

4 comments:

  1. How sweet! Great size too for lots of different uses! Jxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh! I think that pouch is lovely. What will you store in it? Nice pieces of fabric too. Di xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I do try to respond to every comment, but forgive me if occasionally time does not permit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...