Sunday 17 June 2012

BQS 3 Inspiration Mosaic



1. DQS 10 Received, 2. Red, 3. Pinwheel Quilt Along Week #7 Block #2, 4. Noise, 5. Kaleidoscopic Kites Front, 6. Lone Starburst, 7. Starry Path, 8. Amber's Design Studio, 9. DQS10 rcvd, 10. April do. Good Stitches Blocks, 11. Infinite Variety: Three Centuries of Red and White Quilts At The Park Avenue Armory, 12. Robert Kaufman Solids Charm Pack Challenge, 13. BQS pillow swap - All finished, 14. Double Fat Jack, 15. FMF/KJR Quilt, 16. cosmic blue basket weave block


Inspiration mosaics for BQS 3 are popping up thick and fast in the flickr group - some truly amazing inspiration pieces out there.

Here are my choices - hope they'll give my partner something to work on.  But above all else, I'd really just like my partner to have fun in the swap, make something that they enjoy and maybe stretch their wings a little (for their sake, not mine).

Bring on the partner allocations!


6 comments:

  1. Aw, thanks for including me in your inspiration, Sarah. Great mosaic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a beautiful mosaic and thank you for including my quilts too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice choices Sarah. I found it really difficult as there is a time limit as to how long you can spend on the mosaic! Di x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a great mosaic, thanks for putting one of min in :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so love no. 8. And no.12 just blows my mind! Jxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I do try to respond to every comment, but forgive me if occasionally time does not permit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...