Monday 7 July 2014

FAL 2014: Qtr 3 Goals List


Finish Along 2014


Saying "Quarter 3" is making it sound like the year is moving way too fast, but here goes with my stitching finish goals for this quarter:



1 - Ruby Churn Dash bed quilt
Carrying over from my Qtr 2 list, this top needs to be quilted and bound and placed on my bed.  I am hatching a plan.



2 - Kaffe Fassett Sparkling Gemstones Quilt
Again carrying over from Quarter 2, these fabrics have been set aside for a Pam Lintott Sparkling Gemstones quilt pattern.  They have waited an awfully long time for some attention, perhaps they'll get lucky this quarter?!

































3 - Aeroplane Bag
Rather letting the cat out of the aeroplane bag with my fabric selection here, but I've been keen to make a larger carry-on/weekender type bag for a while and settled on the Aeroplane bag pattern a month or so ago.  I have finally gathered all the requisite supplies and hope that this bag will feature heavily in my July sewing activity.  (For those of you hoping to see the orange zip, sorry!)



4 - Crocheted Rag Rug
I shall play hopeful here and add in the crocheted rag rug which I've been puzzling over. If the weather plays nice this would be an ideal project for sitting outdoors with.  As it's a scrappy project I have no idea if I even have enough fabric strip rolls to complete it yet, but maybe I will ...


So, that's it for Quarter 3.  Not a huge list I know, but I actually don't have many started projects that are eligible for listing and the couple of remaining UFOs are ones I really don't have plans for this quarter.  2 quilts, a rag rug and a bag - all do-able in a quarter, right?

Linking up with Katy at The Littlest Thistle.



5 comments:

  1. your quilt is looking so good on the bed and I am sure you will get it completed this quarter, I mentioned I loved the Kaffe fabric before and yes still love it. The bag looks quite complicated, best of luck and your crochet rug is coming along nicely good to do whilst soaking up the sun, I have been doing some hardanger whilst loving the summer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so love your churn dash - it's absolutely beautiful ! Fab list of projects you have on right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any ideas on how you are going to quilt your churn dash? The list looks more than doable. Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great projects, love the Churn Dash quilt! Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seems very doable and love that churn dash quilt! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I do try to respond to every comment, but forgive me if occasionally time does not permit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...