Tuesday 19 January 2016

Churn dashes for Bee Blessed

Apologies that I am a little late this month telling you about the latest Bee Blessed blocks.




Bee Blessed have requested churn dash blocks for Jan.  These are probably my favourite blocks to make.  I love the clean lines and striking shape and, of course, the fact that they are really nice and straightforward to make is a bonus too!


My tutorial here provides nice, clear instructions to help you whip up a block or two yourself.  Bee Blessed is working with white solid for the backgrounds of their blocks and a coloured print for the churn itself.  Take my word for it, these are seriously nice blocks to make and they really don't take very long at all.  Go on, encourage the Bee Blessed team by sending them an addition or two to their fab charity quilts!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I do try to respond to every comment, but forgive me if occasionally time does not permit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...