Friday 25 November 2016

Cosy Christmas Quilt



Did you think I'd forgotten the Lori Holt Christmas quilt?  It feels like a long time since I posted the first three blocks.  In the interim, I have been choosing fabric and tracing templates here and there and generally getting the remaining nine appliqué sections ready to stitch down.  Aren't they sweet?  Well, Lori Holt projects are, aren't they?

Which is your favourite?  I'm torn between the mug of hot chocolate and those pressies with the big yellow bow.  Maybe because I'd quite like both to be real!!  Now, if that were true what would I like to be in those little packages? ....






1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I do try to respond to every comment, but forgive me if occasionally time does not permit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...