Monday 3 April 2017

FAL 2017 - My Quarter 2 List



Another quarter, another list.  Or, maybe the same list with a few variations ;-)
Here goes!



Pot Luck Baby Quilt
This one should be my most likely finish in Quarter 2.  It's only a little quilt (about 45" square) and some piecing is already done.  I need to focus on this one as there's a July arrival expected for another of my cousins.



'Happy Days' BOM - Sarah Fielke 2016
Rolling over from Quarter 1 and probably not a mission that this quilt can be finished this quarter.  But, I'll keep it on here and hope that maybe it will at least progress, if not complete.  I think it will depend on how I decide to quilt it after the borders go on, but right now it does seem to be wanting to be hand quilted so that might mean it takes a few more quarters to finish.  We'll see.



Moda Modern Building Blocks Quilt
Currently out for quilting but a finish could well be on the cards since all I will have to do is trim, bind and label when it comes back. Really looking forward to seeing it post -Trudification.




Quilt Now BOM
Still much hand quilting to do here, but I would love a finish for this one SOOOOO much.  Wonder how I can achieve that?




Cosy Christmas Quilt
I would dearly love not to carry this over into a third quarter, so let's see if I can find time to get it cracked!



Miss Winkle Scarf
I had added one more loop to this scarf in quarter 1 but am seriously considering frogging it and switching to a Hitchhiker Shawl (by the same knit designer).  The loops aren't hard but they do interrupt the flow when I really want to just keep knitting.  Hmmm, what to do?


Well, it's only a list of 6 projects with healthy dollops of deja-vu but I want to see finishes on all of them sooner rather than later, so the plan will be to keep plugging away at them when time allows and see how I get on.  



5 comments:

  1. glad I read this, I had forgotten this! A great list Sarah, no problem to you! I love my hitchhiker scarf, but it is rather skimpy, everybody else's seems much deeper. I'm tempted to rip mine out and knit it again on bigger needles, though I hadn't blocked it, never mastered that skill!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, so many beautiful projects on this list! You can totally knock a few of them off this quarter. Thank you for linking up on behalf of the 2017 global Finish-A-Long hosts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If it dos not give you joy frog it! That is what I did with my shawl and it was only 10 rows out of being finished. I started an other one and this makes me happy!
    You have a lovely list and I am sure you will manage to finish at least one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Pot Luck Baby Quilt is so beautiful from design to color choices! I want one!
    Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute, cute name for your blog. (This is the first time I've been here.) I love the Happy Days quilt. And how you can let anything keep you from the Christmas quilt is beyond time. It's such a cute quilt! Good luck with your list.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I do try to respond to every comment, but forgive me if occasionally time does not permit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...