Monday 25 September 2017

Finish Along 2017 - Quarter 3 Round Up



Ahem...

Not much to report for this Quarter's FAL performance folks, I'm afraid.  My Quarter 3 proposals list was posted here.




Moda Love Baby Quilt
I did finish this bright baby quilt for Baby Robyn who made her appearance last month.  It was very close to a finish at the beginning of the quarter so I didn't have much to do before it could be gifted.  I'm hoping it will be well used for tummy-time, den building, snuggly bedtime stories and whatever other uses little girls can make of quilts.






Quilt Now BOM
I wanted so much to get this one done but there just hasn't been time.  I think I progressed it a bit but it's still far from finished.  The hand quilting does look good though.  See?








Cosy Christmas Quilt
This one was definitely wishful thinking!  I managed to applique the top row of blocks plus the gingerbread man but they need their little embroidery details and button accents added.  I think Cutesy Tootsie will be waiting until December 2018 for this one!


Plans to focus my attention on a smaller list of projects are all well and good, but if time is not on my side then I'm a bit stuck.  Still, one finish is better than none!

I'm off now to check out all your finishes over at the Quarter 3 Finishes Linky party.  Don't forget to link up before the party closes.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I do try to respond to every comment, but forgive me if occasionally time does not permit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...